Welcome to The Dungeons of DA!
The Dungeons of DA is where all the fuckery goes for us to laugh at. Even at ourselves.
Make sure to read our rules first, to avoid drama for us and yourself!
Do not know what the Dungeons are?
What the Dungeons areThe dungeons is where we want fuckery to go at, whatever it be old or new. Deviants who are also unfortunate enough to get brutally enslaved should be submitted here.
1. Are under the age of 13 (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act - effective April 21st 2000), any child under the age of 13 from opening, maintaining, or otherwise using a DeviantART account. FAQ #696: How does DeviantArt comply with COPPA?
2. You must be active (No deactivated, banned or abandoned accounts).
3. You must not be thin skinned, we do not want cry babies shitting on the group.
Quick reminder + rules to obeySo, somebody informed about how one of our members tried to cause drama here by telling the victim how we archive her in our group.
1. We are not your personal army.
2. We are not a troll group, an attack group, a white knight group or a reportfag group.
3. We are not trolls.
4. We are diverse and have many different views on matters.
5. We are not responsible for the actions of a watcher or group member and if any are found to be harassing people, we will kick them out of the group and block them without any warning. If you cool down, we can maybe unblock you, maybe.
6. Treat each other with respect if not then you will be kicked out and in some cases blocked.
7. Do not call anyone out. FAQ #931: What is the policy concerning deviations of screenshots used to call out other deviants?
8. Do not show anyone, whether they're posting bullshit or not, the group's link (i.e. "Oh Nobody- dot DeviantART dot com posted your comment on their group"). The purpose of this rule is to avoid unnecessary drama. We do not want unnecessary drama here or anywhere for that matter!
9. Only the Founder and Co-Founder can create blogs and journals. If a member wants to request a topic to be spoken about they must contact the group with a note.
10. The Dungeon Staff kick out any inactive (Banned, deactivated and abandoned accounts).
11. This groups 'favorite' section has been removed, so do not add artwork to the groups favorites, as we only show case members artwork or any other artwork that we deem worthy.
12. Do not spam the groups front page!
13. Do not link drama on the front page.
14. Have fun! Or we will beat your ass and throw you in the dungeon with all the rabid Bronies.
1. We do not allow screenshots. FAQ #931: What is the policy concerning deviations of screenshots used to call out other deviants?
How to join - Membership Rules
To join, just obviously click the join button. We do not auto-allow members, so your membership application is reviewed by the staff members first.
1. Your account must be 3 months or older in order to join.
2. You must have nothing cringe worthy in your gallery - No fetish art of any kind.
3. You must have thick skin, as we do not want any of our members to get butthurt over stupid shit and trolls.
4. You must not be cringy or a lulzcow, if you reek of any of these you are not coming in, end of.
5. You mus not be a troll.
Issues so far
Issue #1 Enslavement with a bonus of cringeDisclaimer: This issue was written by N7Lancelot. Some of the quotes were transferred from screenshots taken previously. We hope you enjoy our first issue and look forward to your feedback, whipping us brutally in order to improve our game. EVE the master of pleasure and pain has brought forth some of the links. Future issues are going to be longer. This one was to get something out.
The DeviantArt-Dungeons Staff
|More Journal Entries|